I finished this one just for me since I am going moose hunting tomorrow. The plan was to make it match my rifle but time was running out quickly so I didn't quite stick to the plan but still kept my rifle in mind along the way. The blade is O-1 with black canvas micarta and SS hardware. I also added a rifle casing on each side and then filled it with clear acrylic to give it a smooth finish so crap doesn't get into any gaps and spaces. The pics are rushed and horrible but I wanted to get some before I go since I am not sure how badly I may end up testing/abusing it. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.