Just a few more shots of some things i have been working on. First up is a hunter with hamon in 1095, and three piece black and toxic green G10 scales. Typically I don't etch and polish my hamons, I just let them do their thing and show up however they will, depending on the blade finish i choose for the knife. This one is a bit odd because some of the clay blew off to early in the quench which created almost a double hamon. Hamons that are not etched are very hard to photograph but this shows a bit of whats going on as it stands. Its just a quick and dirt iPhone shot in the shop. This is the same knife with a quick etch after coming off the belt at 120 just to see what was going on. Next up is my most recent tomahawk. This one was forged just before Christmas when I had the forge going for the damascus hammer project. I figured i may as well be doing something in between heats and several cooling cycles so i started working on this to kill the time. This picture is obviously not finished as the handle has not been oiled and i had just started the detail burning. Also the handle in this pic is not properly fitted or cut to length yet. Wasnt sure what to do exactly for a finish, but I ended up kind of liking the colors from my flame temper, so that is how this one will stay. The hawk has now been finished and an edge sheath made, but i havent gotten any decent pictures yet. I will try to take a few outside tomorrow and add them to the thread. This one is already sold and goes to its new owner next Saturday. Even though its fully functional, this one is destined to be a wall hanger beside another of my earlier hawks that he owns.