This will likely be the last batch of knives i finish up before Christmas, aside from a couple cord wrapped budget users that I have to mash kydex for tomorrow. This has been my best month so far selling 9 knives, but damn its been busy. All of these are in 80CrV2 as usual This one is one of my more budget friendly hunters using Dymondwood scales. The sheath on this one was actually made by my girlfriend who followed step by stem as i made another one. She did really well, and did everything from creating the pattern to stitching it herself. This one is what i call my Alpha Hunter pattern. its a 9.5 inches overall, and features black paper micarta bolsters, orange G10 spacer, and OD green canvas micarta scales. The sheath was airbrushed with a subdued sunburst effect, since i just got an airbrush and wanted to try it out. This is a larger hunter at 10 inches overall. It has OD green canvas bolsters, black and white G10 spacers and cocobolo scales. This one i wasn't sure about until it was finished, but now i am in love with this handle. I had been staring at this chunk of 1950's butterscotch linen micarta for years and finally decided to use it here. The bolster is black paper, with .030 white and .060 black G10 spacers. For this one i did a wheat colored sheath with a dramatic black airbrushed sunburst reminiscent of a the old Gibson guitars. Again, i mostly just wanted to play with the airbrush, but also wanted to do something striking to match the handle colors. Thanks for looking guys.