It's been a while since I posted anything finished. I've had this one in the works for a while, the biggest slow down was actually designing and building the sheath. But it's finally done. Khukri style, 5160, small fullers ground in with a dremel. I wish the fullers were a little cleaner but it would be one of those "take a little off, now even up the other one, ok now take a little more off....." I figured it was better just to leave it. It has a rough forged body then a satin finish on the edge. The sheath was really tricky. But I think it turned out well. As always comments and criticisms are welcome. I got someone eagerly waiting to hack some brush with this thing!!