Hey guys, i have been stupidly busy lately with work and home life, so havent been making much or had much for time to post here. Last October i bought a new place and and spent several months renovating it. Nothing was wrong with it, very well looked after, but hadnt really been updated since it was built in 1981. What started as a plan to do some paint and flooring, turned into all the paint and flooring, complete kitchen gut, with all new cabinetry that i built myself with my dad, then a full tear down and new bathroom as well. Once we finally got moved in, it was time to start all over with the old house and get it ready to flip. it also got a full gutting, new kitchen, bedrooms and living room, front step, and back deck. The bathroom there had already been done when i lived there. It may seem excessive but doing all the work ourselves, there was some decent money to be gained. This is a couple before and after shots of the old house. This is a knife I had completed previously but not done a sheath for. I was contacted by a lady looking for a knife for her husband for Christmas (the week before christmas). I told her there was no time to make one but she could look at what i had completed and she chose this one. Lately i have developed a dislike for kydex due to blade scratcing, issues in extreme cold, and just the overall cheaper look of it. I decided to pick up an 8-9oz double shoulder, some dye, and some other tools, to go with the big box of leather tools i picked up last year for free. I started messing around and have mad a few sheaths and things now. It does take more time, but i find it a lot more enjoyable than kydex work as well. These are my first two projects, the small pouch sheath was the first thing i made in leather and was just for a personal knife i have. The second project is the tomahawk cover and belt loop for a hawk that is in progress and will be donated to a wildlife club to raise money again this year. My third project was this simple blacksmiths arm bracer, i died the edge and anvil as dark brown as possible with the dye i had, and dyed the center mahogany. I drew a simple anvil on it and tooled around it to let it stand out a bit. My fourth and most recent leather project is this sheath for a knife that will also be auctioned at the Wildlife fundraiser. I wanted to try a few things so i did an inlay of embossed gator print leather, and did a removable frog system with dangler belt loop. Its not perfect but im pretty happy with the way it turned out for being fairly new to this, all seams are glued and stiched by hand.