So instead of a lot of creating lately I've done some small refurb jobs. So here's a leuku that was a bit of a mess. Unfortunately no before pics of the whole thing. I thought of that long after I started into it. But I did get one of the blade at least. So after cleaning the blade I sanded down the handle because it was gross. And didn't even resemble birch anymore. So it was cleaned up then given a soak in boiled linseed. Something he can continue to do as upkeep. Then I polished up the brass. I didn't go crazy with the polish because he's going to use it heavily so there's a couple deep scratches I didn't get out but it's night and day from what it was. So Presto. New looking knife again.