So I started with a 5 gallon compressor tank. Used a zip cut to cut all the gauges and nipple etc. Off. Then used a bowl to trace out a circle on both ends. I left about a 2 inch overhang so I didn't cut the ends off completely. The inside was in rough shape so I used a wire brush and some alcohol based cleaner to loosen up the crap inside. My outer dimensions were 38.5" circumference and 25" long. The super wool I bought from thermal ceramics was 24" roll so I subtracted the width of my fire brick 5.5" and cut a length of 33" Roll it up nice and tight and stuff it in the hole. Now I cut a hole in the top to receive the burner. What what I did here is I took a 1" to 1-1/4" reducer and tapped four 1/4-20 holes to place set screws to hold the burner. Then I welded it over top that hole. (Please no comments on my poor welds) lol FYI the end of the burner sits flush with the surface of the insulation. So after lining the forge I realized my measurements were off and didn't leave enough space for the fire brick but it did perfectly fit the inside circumference so what I did was I just compressed the superwool down where I wanted to place my fire brick. Not the most secure design and I don't have plans for properly fastening the floor but whatever... it's a first draft. So then I started spraying the rigidizer which is a silica glycol solution that wheen it dries will form a pretty weak crust on the outside of the superwool. I have plans to also apply itc-100 on the whole interior, just waiting to hear back from a supplier. So to wrap up this is what I've got so far. probably not gonna have the brick hanging out the front and I also have plans to close up the ends with a small window for exhaust at the back and a larger window in the front. Might make it movable or a door I havnt thought that far ahead yet. Also gonna paint it black with high temp paint. Comments questions suggestions always welcome, thanks for reading. Will be updating with progress.