So this little knife has taken much longer than anticipated. Stated out moving along nice and quick. Until I got to the saw blade design the customer wanted cut into the spine....... Not going to be doing this again for quite some time. Round one..... I filed the teeth in by hand. Didn't turn out too bad. The knife is made from O1 and the heat treat went well aside from a little warp. Nothing major. But then I found a weak spot So.... Then it was time to start over. This time, grinding the teeth in after heat treat. Initially I thought I could file them in but the O1 seemed to have some hard spots mixed in the files wouldn't keep biting. So I made a little jig. I'll let you know how it turns out.